Sunday, September 07, 2008

Sweet India Jayne

India turned 1 on September 1st!! We were camping and so I am just now getting her birthday post done. Here is my letter for you sweet baby girl:

My India Jayne,

What a treat is has been getting to spend the past year falling even more deeply in love with the treasure that you are. God truly gave me a blessing by letting me have you! Your perfect smile brings joy to my heart and your sweet kisses melt it. My precious child God has blessed you with such an ambitious and motivated personality, I know He has designed you for something special. My prayer for you is that you will always look to Him and love Him so much that your will falls in line with His. I pray you let Him guide you and use you for the purpose He created you for. Sweet baby, you also were blessed with great passion and for that I pray that you love God first with your entire heart. May you be so in love with Him that your passion flows out of it. You are an exquisite beauty, a masterpiece, a perfect creation, exactly who He wanted you to be. May you always remember that and know you are loved beyond measure.
Being your mommy is a gift I am thankful for everyday. I delight in you! I love you!
Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry I prayed over Jones on his first birthday too!

Tara said...

Precious mama! ...And precious Indy! She is my favorite elf in all of Santa's workshop!