Monday, October 23, 2006

The final update...

So here is the latest news...

Jillian's visit to the cardiologist went very well. She does have a couple
of abnormalities but they are in the acceptable range. And unless they were
to get a lot worse at some future time she doesn't have to worry about them.
Some of the blood work has indicated that she has had a virus and so is most
likly run down from that. He feels that most of the syptoms are due to
stress. That she needs to do only 10 things instead of 30. Also that she
needs not to try to save the WHOLE world but maybe just herself and one or
two other people. She is able to return to work with the understanding that
she is to make choices and say "no" sometimes. Thank you so much for your
prayers on her behalf. She is so blessed to have so many people who love
and care for her.

Thank you again!

Pam


So that is good news! Yeah Jillian and yeah God!



Now onto other things...
I have a terrible neck-ache! Jones and I got in a car accident today and now I am pissed...What once was a pretty awesome car (You know a silver Hyundai Accent, just about the coolest car you can get.) is no longer so. It has a completely smashed hood and front bumper. Add that to the fact that it is scary to crash with your child (he is ok but has abrasions on both sides of his neck from the shoulder straps of his car seat.), especially when they get scarred and scream! What started with me being in Portland, looking, trying to see if I had come to the right street, ended up with a rear-ending. My fault. The car in front of the one I hit slammed on their brakes, then he slammed on his and I sorta slammed on mine, but mostly I just plowed into him. Ooops! The moral of this story is...never look to see if you really need to turn, just turn. That's it, just turn and hope it works out good. THE END

14 comments:

Ryan Woods said...

Anyone want to give us a car? It has to work, it has to have four doors and...thats about it. Let the bidding begin!

PS Please stop crying, the car in the picture is not ours.

tara said...

duuuude, thats so scary! glad everyone is ok! i dont have a car to give you but eric parents just gave us a car so there is hope. not that they will give you a car...or that i will either...but that maybe someone will! the good news is that our "new" car has the word "hoe" scratched into both sides of it. we call it the hoe mobile. sometimes, for short i call it the homo. i wish you all the homos in the world.

arwen said...

i think Tara has a good point. Everyone deserves their own homo and I hope with my heart of hearts that you find yours.

on a lighter note, I'll miss the little can... with my whole heart.

and on an even lighter note, I am SO glad that is not your car...

tara said...

on another lighter note, you may not have a homobile but you did have a micro machine. remember when we lived together and when we would ride in the car together and eric and i would call you guys our babies, cause were older...and youre younger. and you were like our little babies....

James T Wood said...

Holy Crap! I'm glad that's not your ride! Thanks for the driving advice - I'll make more unlooked-at turns in the future.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that:

a) Jillian is going to be pretty much okay,

and,

b)you and the Meatball are both okay.

I hope you find a wicked replacement ride soon! Sorry I don't have a vehicle to donate to the cause--ours is barely running right now, I'm pretty sure no one wants it. Not even us.

Kaydub said...

I haven't even read the update yet, but I FIRST had to reply to say "JERK!" When I saw that photo, I could hardly breathe!

Now ... I'll go back and read.

Kaydub said...

'So glad you & The Boy were not hurt worse! Is the car still drivable?

'Sorry about the earlier name-calling, but YEESH! That would have transformed the Meatball into hamburger!

arwen said...

oh... kaydub... the meatball to hamburger makes me sad, but oh so happy because I love hamburger more than meatball... but not more than The Meatball... I love them equally but differently. wouldn't put cheese on The Meatball.

tara said...

meatball...hamburger...thats funny. once upon a time my grandma made like 4000 meatballs for jen and bens wedding. literaly. we ate meatballs for years and years.

Ashes said...

Pretty sure I pooped my pants when I saw the car. Not Nice. Not Funny. Kinda Smells!
I am glad you are okay.
Ashtin

arwen said...

meatballs, pooping, smelly... i think this comment section is headed in the wrong direction...
HORRAY FOR ASHTIN BEING HERE!

tabitha jane said...

what about us vegetarians?

glad you and the dude are ok!!

i was worried that was your car!

Jen said...

Seeing the picture of that car made me think that your whole comment was a lie... Did you really get in a wreck? For reals? I thought you were just out to get a free homo...