These were all questions I got off a website of converation starters. Next time I am eatting dinner with someone and there is a lull in the conversation I am going to pull out number 382. It should be great! And I did want to mention I got this idea from T.
405. Assuming that complete recovery were instantaneous, would you be willing to accept a year of total paralysis below the neck to prevent the otherwise certain extinction of a species of animal? It depends on what animals...I love milk, so for cows, sure. I do not however enjoy boring things like ugly fish...so for something like that, nope.
410. If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else currently living, would you do so? Whom would you pick? If I could eventually come back to me,sure. And it would be...Marci Carmen??
411. Would you have one of your fingers surgically removed if it guaranteed immunity from all major diseases? Yes. Who wouldn't? "Hmm, lose a finger to flesh rotting disease or to surgery?"
414. Would you like to have a child much more intelligent and attractive than yourself? Please God make it so!
415. If you could have one superpower, which would you choose? to be able to make whatever food I wanted without cooking and clean my house, all with just my thoughts!
416. What was the most recent movie that made you cry? I don't really watch movies and I never cry. Oh wait...Anchorman, I cried everytime I saw it int he theatre. 4 times to be exact.
417. What famous person do other people tell you that you most resemble? This hurts me real bad, but I must be honest. Sally Field
421. What vegetable do you most resemble?A potato?
420. Do you believe honesty is the best policy? When in Rome
423. Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with? My hubby and we would get it on! Least like? Someone who smelled really bad, had bad breath and breathed disgustingly!
398. If you could solve one of history's "usolved mysteries" which would you choose?Who killed Ryan's Grandma
396. Would you accept $10,000 to shave your head and continue your normal activities without a covering of any sort and without being able to explain the reason? I would want to so badly, but in the end I wouldn't be able to and then would end up with just a plain ol' bald head.
393. Would it disturb you if, upon your death, your body were simply thrown into the woods to rot? I think I wouldn't know, but it might bother my hubby
390. Would $50,000 be enough money to induce you to take a loyal, healthy pet to the vet to be put to sleep? Interesting...(I am in a pickle...do I tell the truth and be shuned forever or do I say "never in a million years!?"...this is hard!)
388. Who is a better role model for children: Barbie or G. I. Joe? Depends. Do you want a girl who a. Has an eatting disorder or b. is a lesbo? AND a boy who a. kills everything and is violent or b. wants to be a pretty fairy girl? *
382. Which famous person, now dead, do you wish you could have seen naked? Anne Frank. (was that funny or was that just me??)
391. Would you be willing to give up all television for 5 years if it would induce someone to provide for 1,000 starving children? If you answer no to this question then you are just sick!
387. Who do you think should have been named as Time Magazine’s “Person of the Year”? Hello....The channel 4 news team!
Please feel free to answer any of these questions yourself...it will be intriguing.
*The comment on this question was a play on stereotypical fears and do not really represent the opinion of the author.