Monday, August 25, 2008

Jones is 3 today!


I have a story...a story that is well worth telling...but you will have to wait. Maybe I will have time to tell it tomorrow. Now I have to write a letter to my precious boy who turned 3 today.


My Jones,

My precious boy I can't believe you turned 3 today! I want you to know that being your mommy the past three years has been more of a blessing than I can say. You bring joy to my heart and a smile to my face. Sweet boy I treasure so much the time I have to watch you grow everyday. I am so thankful for the unique and gifted child that God has made in you. I want you to always know Jonesy that you are very loved and a perfect beautiful creation... extra special artwork made by the Master Artist. You are a treasure to me!
I Love you!
Your forever Mommy

2 comments:

Sarah D. said...

Sniff sniff. Thanks for sharing Jess. That was sweet.

Jen said...

Well, I will be waiting for the story. You will be happy to know that my mom did not give away your story but I am waiting in anticipation!