Sunday, August 06, 2006

A shout out for all the ideas.


I must say, nice advice ladies...but the husband and I have decided on an idea and I think you might approve of. First though I want to say a few thoughts on the ideas from the previous post...

KK=you get the award for most enthusiastic party ideas. You had some excitement in your voice when you typed that my friend. You also get the award for cutest invite idea. Ticket invites, Love It!

R1=Caterpillar cupcakes, gets me everytime. A straight shot right to the ol' heart.

TT=BOOB + CAKE = LOVE 4 EVER!

RM=Solid advice.

Sorry ladies, but since none of your ideas got chosen I am afraid a "shot out" is all you're gonna get. I also think I might just wait to show you my birthday idea until we get it finished. (And those of you I have told, don't tell yet, I want to make it look good first.) You all are gonna love it!
Now onto other things...
I am at a point right now where I am afraid I wont be able to post much. ( i know, you are thinking "What is she talking about? She barely posts now!") I am going to be very busy this month with my business and so will barely be able to post or comment much. I will miss you all, but I will be back. Do not worry my beloved blogmunnity, all we are is dust in the wind.
peace out suckas!

5 comments:

arwen said...

it's an alright idea, but you should know that you pretty much told the whole of your readership today at church/ first and second lunch. They all know.
But I want to rescind all previous ideas. after seeing teh boob cake, that one wins.

you were right. I HAD to blog before I left. Providing everything goes smoothly upon my arrival, I will call you when the time comes.

RoniZee said...

I know I'm a little late with the ideas, and I don't really think you should do this....but how funny would it be if you did a Sad Clown themed party? But don't let any of the guests know that you think it is funny, so then they just think you are weird and kind of creepy. Oh I love stuff like that.

tara said...

LOL um...i think i changed my mind about the boob cake idea, after seeing your visual aid...sick. so even though, i know you probably really wanted to choose my idea, i think it is for the best that we stick to a good old power ranger party or something of that nature. something the kids wont have nightmares about and the dads wont have sexy dreams about.

Kara Deal said...

Oh, I'm sad now. I could see the prize at the end of the tunnel. You BETTER show some pictures, being as I live in Butt Texas! (Hmmm... Butt Texas. that's a new one. guess I'm not liking having to go there tomarrow. Miss the husband, not missing the texas.)

arwen said...

remember how Jones looks like such a freaking baby in your blog pic? He's like a drooly, lumpy little striped thing... what happened? You should start feeding him plastics and preservitives and such so he doesn't grow anymore. That'd be awesome...